Wednesday 14 March 2012

Sparkly Studs

Evening Ladies,

I am sure you have figured out by now that I have a serious passion for jewellery! I think more than clothes, bags etc jewellery is my favourite purchase.

Since I have had my wee one I mainly find myself wearing studs to avoid any pulling temptation for her!

I bought these Shamballa stud earrings a few months ago and I now wear them all the time. I first bought the clear ones (they are 6mm in size) and was impressed with the quality and sparkle for the price. There are many shops selling these on Amazon, I paid £8 for mine.





A few weeks later I also bought the rose gold colour:



A link where you can find them:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Swarovski-crystal-earrings-Avantgarde-Jewels/dp/B002POPCI4/ref=sr_1_4?s=jewelry&ie=UTF8&qid=1331766711&sr=1-4

I also have a pair of diamond stud earrings which are a classic staple:



Had to get the mandatory sparkle photo in there:



My love of jewellery started young and on my 16th birthday I was extremely lucky to receive small diamond stud earrings from my parents. I have had the studs made into drop earrings now, but I still look to them as my first pair of studs. The centre diamonds in these earrings are my original studs:



Sparkly Sparkly!



I was a bit hesitant to have these made, as I thought my daughter would have a field day with them, but luckily she merely points to them now and again and lets me enjoy my bit of bling in peace!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment