Tuesday 6 March 2012

My Mulberry Family!

Hi Peeps!

I have been a fan of Mulberry bags for ageeeees now, I would say at least the last 6/7 years. My first purchase was the mini Mabel in Fuchsia and from then on I was well and truly hooked! I find the leather of the bags ages beautifully and they are generally very good quality handbags.

I haven't bought any of my bags at full price apart from my Small Bayswater Satchel. I have bought all of my bags at Bicester Village, where you can get last season's stock for up to a third, or even more sometimes, off. If you can't find the bag you want at Bicester, Mulberry has great end of season sales in January and July with 50% off.

Without further ado may I present to you my Mini Fuchsia Mabel, Leopard Print Charlie, Small Bayswater Satchel and Oxblood Daria iPhone holder.



My most recent addition to the family is the Daria in Oxblood. I LOVE the colour of this bag. It is the perfect slouchy handbag and can be worn over the shoulder or cross body. This bag was a great by for me at Bicester for almost half the R.R.P

Daria Oxblood with flash:



No flash:



Close up:




I am actually on the verge of selling my Small Bayswater Satchel, I have used it once since I bought it 8 months ago, due to mainly going out with my wee one. I may replace it with my first Louis Vuitton!

Happy reading ladies!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Wish I lived near the mulberry shop it would be heaven! Nearest one to me is Edinburgh. X
    fashiondarlin.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fashiondarlin...are there no outlet villages in Scotland? They really are great, if you are ever down South there are Mulberry outlets in York, Bicester, Chester and their factory shop too! A blessing in disguise for your bank balance being far away from a shop!

    ReplyDelete