Tuesday 13 March 2012

Currently Loving

Hi Ladies,

A quick post on products I am currently enjoying.

In our Dubai hotel room we had products from Penhaligon's. I had never tried their products as I always tend to use shower gels from Molton Brown or L'occitane.

Well, I loved them! We had the shampoo, conditioner and shower gel from the Blenheim range.



The smell is divine. The shampoo and conditioner leave hair incredibly soft and shiny :)

A wee bottle of the shower gel came home with me :)

What are you currently loving? Do share!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your gorgeous blog! Seriously loving all the handbags and sparkles, keep it coming!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much Mrs Jones :) Glad to know you like it :) Any requests please let me know xxx

    ReplyDelete