Thursday 24 May 2012

Links of London XS Sweetie Bracelet

Hi Ladies,

My lovely hubbie treated me to a little Links of London bling last week. I love Links of London jewellery. I did have the original Sweetie bracelet many years ago when it was first launched but managed to lose it :(

I had seen the XS Sweetie bracelet on a friend and it always caught my eye. When I saw the version with turquoise stones I fell in love with it, as I love all types of stones.

Presenting the Links of London XS Sweetie Bracelet with turquoise stones:

I have been wearing this everyday since I got it. It is extremely versatile for stacking other bracelets or to wear alone. I currently have the Thomas Sabo Mother of Pearl horn charm on it and wear it stacked with my diamond bangle.

This will defo be featuring in my future OOTD posts!

What do you think of Links of London jewellery?

xx

P.S. Here is the link to the bracelet: http://www.linksoflondon.com/gb-en/online-shop/women/bracelets/17216-sweetie-xs

2 comments:

  1. Here we provide you Links of London Jewellery and Links of London Charms of high quality materials and competitive price. Choose your favorite Links of London Jewellery that lifts an outfit with shimmering themes and also makes wonderful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also looking for these kind of bracelets as you have shared in your article, thanks for sharing dear.

    thomas sabo bracelets UK

    ReplyDelete