Saturday 17 March 2012

Lip Gloss!

Evening Ladies,

I hope you had a lovely Saturday :)

We spent the afternoon at Coworth Park in Ascot for my Dad's Birthday. I would defo recommend it, especially when the weather improves. It is set in beautiful grounds and has some extremely yummy food! I had a steak which was simply, melt in your mouth, divine. They also have one of the best Spas in the country...hint hint Hubbie!

Here is a link if you are interested:

http://www.coworthpark.com/


Moving onto lipgloss! I think I am a self-confessed lipgloss addict. I have tried pretty much every brand out there and at the moment my collection easily hits double figures...finger in the air...possible 30!?

I like my lipglosses to be quite pigmented although I love a sheer lipgloss for a no make up look or to add on top of a lippie. Although I have tried the high street lipglosses from Rimmel to L'oreal, I have not found any that I have liked. If you can recommend any please do.

So, I thought I would post my fave lipglosses as I get asked about what I have on a fair bit. These are my top twelve lipglosses which is based upon which of my glosses I wear the most.

My top twelve lipglosses:



From left to right: Mally Liquid Lip Colour in Mally's Look, Estee Lauder Pure Colour in Shocking Pink 42, Smashbox Pink Sugar, Chanel Brilliant Levres 71, NARS Pillow Talk, Dior Addict 256, Lancome Pamplemousse 37, YSL Golden Gloss 11, MAC Lustreglass Love Nectar, MAC Oyster Girl, Bobbi Brown Rose Sugar 3 and Chanel Rouge Allure Laque 707.

As you can see I prefer my nudes and pink tones of lipgloss. I do like the odd darker shade but at heart I am defo a nude or what I could call mid-pink girl.

Nudes:



Pinks/Darker:



This post would be pretty useless without swatches so:



Close up nude swatch:



Close up pink/darker swatch:



After taking the photos I left out I had left out the Chanel! So here you go:



What are your favourite lipglosses? I will post my favourite lipsticks next time :)


xx

2 comments:

  1. I mostly go for lipsticks, but my favourite lipgloss brand is Max Faxtor, I really want to try out Nars and Chanel ones. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angelica, I will be posting my top lipsticks this week and funnily enough I just bought a Max Factor one which I love! I will defo be trying out their lipglosses.
    xx

    ReplyDelete