Sunday 4 March 2012

Dubai Bling!

Hi Peeps,

Hope you are having a good weekend so far!

As mentioned I was going to post some of the pieces I got in Dubai. I was amazed at the amount of choice in Dubai, there is everything a girl could possibly want. They will also make bespoke pieces for you at a very reasonable price.

These are the items I got 'recycled'. The first was a eternity ring that had had stones fall out and the second were a pair of 0.5 tcw diamond studs that my parents gave to me on my 16th birthday:

The pendant made from the stones in my eternity ring:



How it sparkles in the light:



My earrings, I love these for everyday wear:



I love that I can re-use sentimental pieces and update them :)

Have a great Sunday...I will be posting my Mulberry handbag family tonight!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment