Monday 19 March 2012

Mother's Day FOTD

Hi Ladies,

As promised here is my Mother's Day FOTD:



Moisturiser: No 7 Protect and Perfect
Concealer: Bobbi Brown Peach Colour Corrector, Bobbi Brown Warm Beige Creamy Concealer
Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Tawny ( I will be doing a post on the foundations I have been trying out)
Loose Powder: Clinique
Eyebrow Pencil: Dusk by Shavata
Eyeliner: MAC Smoulder
Eyeshadow Primer: Urban Decay
Eyeshadow: Barry M Dazzle Dusts in 100 & 30
Mascara: YSL Black Shocking
Eyeliner: MAC Smoulder on inside rim
Blush: Sleek Pomegranate 923 ad NARS Orgasm
Bronzer: NARS Laguna
Lipstick: MAC Syrup
Lipgloss: NARS Pillow Talk
Highlighter: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in By Candlelight

I bought a new Sleek blush last week in Pomegranate which I wore above. I am loving their blushes the price is fab and they have a the perfect level of pigment in them.



Apologies for the random guy in the background!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment