Thursday 31 May 2012

Hauuuuuul!

Hi Ladies,

I hope you all had a lovely week :) I spent most of mine in the back garden with my little one :)

I have ordered a few things online this week and also went out shopping today - always dangerous.

One of my cousins (who happens to be stunning!), posted a photo of herself wearing a red lippie and I thought it looked fab. Now, I think I own every shade of pink and nude lipstick possible, but I don't have a single shade of red!

After a bit of browsing I found two perfect shades at Estee Lauder and Dior.

The Estee Lauder lipstick is from their new Bronze Goddess Range for Summer 2012 and is the colour 45 Urban Auburn:







This lippie is from their new Pure Colour Lasting Creme range and has an incredibly soft texture.

From Dior (love the packaging!):







From Dior I bought a red lip liner, which happens to be incredibly long, in the shade 863 Holiday Red :), the new Dior Addict Extreme in 829 Sunset Blvd and their SkinFlash. I wasn't planning on buying the SkinFlash but the sales lady put it on my lips before the lippie to show its true colour and it really worked a treat. She also showed me how to use it on other areas of my face to highlight and conceal and I was impressed. I have to say the sales lady at Dior was brilliant, she really made you feel like you were buying a premium product and provided great advice on all of the products. She also gave me a Dior Privilege Card. One of the perks is to get their magazine which I will be looking forward too! She also gave me a tiny Dior keyring!

Here is a swatch of the lippies on my hand (below), with the lipliner at the top, followed by the Dior and Estee Lauder lippies:



Moving onto nails...I bought some sorbet coloured Essie nail polish and one Nails Inc shade for Summer which I am loving!



From L-R these are Essie Carousel Coral, Nails Inc Warwick Avenue and Essie Lovie Dovie.

I am currently wearing Nails Inc Warwick Avenue:



A bit of skincare...I have heard ALOT about Alpha-H on the beauty blogs and as QVC had a great offer on, I thought I would try it out. The set I bought consists of their Balancing Cleanser with Aloe Vera, Absolute Eye Complex (this had amazing reviews on their website), their newly launched Age Delay Night Treatment and their Holy Grail product Liquid Gold. I am really looking forward to using these products, especially the Liquid Gold and Absolute Eye Complex. I will be posting an update in a few weeks about how I get on with this range.

Lastly, I bought this summery top from Topshop. I thought it would be easy to wear with cut off leggings and cover a multitude of sins at the same time!



Phew! Long Post! I will defo be posting some FOTDs and OOTDs with the above mentioned products/top.

I hope you all have a fab Jubilee Long Weekend! Enjoy! xxxx

4 comments:

  1. I love that colour on your nails, so pretty and girly. Perfect for summer!!

    Niki xx

    http://nikiniknak.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you Nicola! It is a very pretty colour :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete