Thursday 16 February 2012

My first FOTD




Thursday 16 February

Hi Peeps,

I have just returned from our first family holiday to Dubai :) The above is a photo of my daughter and I getting her name drawn. Sorry, but this is the best photo I can refer to for my makeup that day!

So here goes:

Moisturiser: Eucerin Rich Moisturiser
Concealer: Bobbi Brown Peach Colour Corrector, Bobbi Brown Warm Beige Creamy Concealer
Foundation: Bare Minerals in Light
Loose Powder: Clinique
Eyebrow Pencil: Dusk by Shavata
Eyeliner: Rimmel Exaggerate on Upper Lid
Mascara: YSL Black Shocking
Eyeliner: MAC Smoulder on inside rim
Blush: MAC Mineralize Warm Soul
Bronzer: NARS Laguna
Lipstick: MAC Blankety
Lipgloss: Bobbi Brown Bellini

Hey Presto :) This is my natural look make up...

No comments:

Post a Comment