Saturday 18 February 2012

Face of the Day :) starring my new lip combination

Hi Peeps,

Yesterday I was supposed to have a make up free chilled day...but this never happened lol.

So here is my Face of the Day (FOTD) from yesterday, apologies for the funny angle!, I am still getting used to taking my photo myself :)




Moisturiser: Eucerin Rich Moisturiser
Concealer: Bobbi Brown Peach Colour Corrector, Bobbi Brown Warm Beige Creamy Concealer
Foundation: Bare Minerals in Light
Loose Powder: Clinique
Eyebrow Pencil: Dusk by Shavata
Eyeliner: Rimmel Exaggerate on Upper Lid
Mascara: Benefit So Real (love this!)
Eyeliner: MAC Smoulder on inside rim
Blush: NARS Orgasm
Bronzer: NARS Laguna
Lipstick: MAC Fanfare
Lipgloss: MAC Cultured

This FOTD has my new favourite lip combo which I will post about very soon! I am also on the lookout for a new foundation, please let me know your recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment