Monday 27 February 2012

February Favourites!

Hi Ladies!

Well, after years of reading various favourites on other blogs here is my first :)

I came across these teas a couple of weeks ago in Sainsbury's/Waitrose and am loving a cup first thing in the morning. I chose the cleanse and detox teas. The cleanse tea is organic nettle, fennel & peppermint which is to help purify your skin and the detox tea is organic aniseed, fennel & cardamom to help cleanse and revive. These won't break the bank either at about £3 for 20 sachets...unfortunately they have not broken my addiction to Coke :(



Next up, fave products.



I don't usually go in the Body Shop. It was something of a necessity during my teenage years but now I always seem to walk on past it. I popped in during the sales and had a wee wander. I could not resist but take a whiff of their White Musk perfume which used to be a staple scent for me. One squirt and it was straight to the till! I love this perfume and it has many memories for me :)

I have been using my Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner religiously for the last month. I tend to go through phases where I just wear liner in my inner rim or go the whole hog and use liquid eyeliner on my upper eyelid and line my inner rim too. I haven't ever bought a high end liner as this does the job so well.

Due to a lack of sleep thanks to my teething bambino :) I have serious eye bags, but thank god for Bobbi Brown Corrector. I use the colour Peach and this works a miracle on making those bad boys disappear!

The nail polish pictured is Essie Raspberry it is the perfect shade of red/pink.

I am always on the lookout for tools to help me to my makeup quicker and easier, especially when the mini me has a habit of tugging on my pjs when I am applying my makeup lol. The beauty blender sponge does exactly this (that being, it applies my makeup quicker and easier it doesn't tug on my pjs!). I would defo recommed for applying liquid foundation.



Lastly, Chanel 87 Sequoia eyeshadow quad and Bobbi Brown HIgh Shimmer Lipgloss in Bellini, both products are great quality and great classic makeup colours that I have used almost everyday in February.

I could not resist but chuck in a photo of my daughter's Gap pink jeans. I love that they have coloured jeans for babies! I bought these for her in lilac and the baby pink as pictured :)



I cannot believe we are almost into March!

Night Ladies

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment